This 3-hour intraoral scanning hands-on training course is designed for both beginners with ‘SOME’ experience and intermediate-level clinicians who want to visibly improve their scanning skills. During the course, you will learn different ways to address your current limitations and obstacles as well as leaning how to utilize the MEDIT IOS and its software to their full potential to maximize the production and efficiency in your office digital workflow.
During the course, you will:
• Learn the scanning strategies
• Learn the 5 STEPS OF VERIFICATIONS for lower rejection rate from labs
• Learn how to maximize efficiency
• Learn various techniques based on types of impressions required
• Understand the SMILE CREATOR and ORTHO SIMULATOR
• Learn how to scan patients quickly and easily
*IMPORTANT: Please bring your laptop and MEDIT scanner for hands-on.
Topic: MEDIT IOS LV2 HANDS-ON TRAINING: ADVANCED APPLICATIONS
Course Speaker: Chrystian Montalvo - Lead IOS Trainer of Young's Dental (DINO Solution), Former IOS Trainer at Henry Schein
- February 19 SUN / 9AM-12PM
- April 16 SUN / 9AM-12PM
- June 24 SAT / 9AM-12PM
- August 20 SUN / 9AM-12PM
- October 22 SUN / 9AM-12PM
- December 17 SUN / 9AM-12PM
CE units earned: 3 CEU
*Young's Dental MEDIT customers are eligible to attend this course for free. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free registration code. Be sure to include your name and product serial number(s).
World Academy of Dental Education
Young's Dental Training Facility 1F
13043 166th St. Cerritos, CA 90703